Sunday, September 28, 2008

Brotherly Love

Senengnya baca fic punyanya Ariel-D. Kemarin ficnya yang The Greatest of These is Love tamat. Keren banget. Pas banget dengan pemikiran Ambu, seperti itulah kekuatan Gaara kembali.

Dan kalimatnya:
Gaara opened his eyes, but couldn’t meet Kankuro’s. “You said you’d protect me.”
Kankuro reached up and placed his other hand on the arm Gaara had wrapped around his waist. “Yes, I will.”
“I’ll protect you, too.” Gaara closed his eyes again, relaxing further.
For a moment, Kankuro seemed to hold his breath. “As you wish . . . Kazekage-sama.”
Gaara snorted and nudged him with his nose. “Don’t you dare call me that.”
His brother laughed, and the sound had never seemed more welcome.
“The blood that flows in your veins in the same that flows in mine,” Gaara said, repeating words Kankuro had once said to him. “You’ll always be under my protection, whether I’m Kazekage or not.”
“Stop it,” Kankuro whispered, “before you make me cry. Or I’ll make you buy me a teddy bear. If you want things to go both ways, ototo, it’d better be everything.”


Wekekek!

Tau Ambu kebayang siapa waktu baca ini? Dean and Sam!

Yang kebayang memang hubungan adik kakak yang ... duuuuh!
*peluk-peluk Gaara dan Kankurou, plus teddy bearnya*
*peluk-peluk Dean dan Sam*
*peluk-peluk Itachi dan Sasuke, hihi*

Oya, kalau Sam mengalami resurrection, Garra juga :P

Oya, sekarang Naruto di chapter 418 diceritakan Pein udah nyampe di Konoha, dan kaya'nya kita siap-siap untuk menyaksikan pertempuran. Apakah ... *ngarep* ... Gaara akan membantu dalam keadaan Konoha terdesak? Soalnya kang Kishi itu udah lama nggak ngeluarin Gaara lagi. Please? *puppy eyes*
Hihi ..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home